Racefit Stickers and Growler Hanger
+ Post New Thread

Default Racefit Stickers and Growler Hanger

I'm finally getting around to ordering the Hanger for my growler and I was wondering if you had any racefit logo stickers. The sticker on my growler worked itself off in the heat last summer, wan't a problem until I noticed that some company is starting to make knock offs of the growler and I don't want anyone to confuse Racefits craftsmanship with the shotty work of the other company. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about, thier product looks like shit.

No, not aware of the knock off? Thought I'm not the least bit surprised and anticipated it. Can you send me a PM with a link in it? A hanger is the strap that goes around the muffler body. Are you referring to the foot peg elimination bracket? We have a set of two replacement stickers for $5.

UPDATE: Yeah, I just saw that $209 POS! A failed attempt at best. It's a small can but isn't titanium, baffle core is all wrong, won't sound or perform the same. Some people call this "half steppin."
    Last edited by Hammy; 01-26-2008 at 09:33 AM.

Independent Forum supporter! I believe in and support forums that are owned by and supported by riders. Forums life blood is honest and open dialog, and fair banner pricing for vendors so they can pass the savings onto the members!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammy View Post
    No, not aware of the knock off? Thought I'm not the least bit surprised and anticipated it. Can you send me a PM with a link in it? A hanger is the strap that goes around the muffler body. Are you referring to the foot peg elimination bracket? We have a set of two replacement stickers for $5.

UPDATE: Yeah, I just saw that $209 POS! A failed attempt at best. It's a small can but isn't titanium, baffle core is all wrong, won't sound or perform the same. Some people call this "half steppin."
    hey Hammy how can i go about ordering a set of these stickers... im assuming they are the same as the one on the pipe itself...

I love stickers and would love to stick some to my tank and to my Snap-On Tool box at work lol

theres more now but you get the idea...

BTW if you have any personal stickers like repping Hammy the Can man or your site... I WILL WHORE UR STICKERs
    -Alex

k6 1000 Red/Black

Racefit Growler
    Gi-Pro ATRE w/ gear indicator
    Quick Throttle mod ( '04 R1 )
    PC III usb
    HID Hi & Low 30K pink
    .... uuuuhhh other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by towlie View Post
    I got my front wheel off once by talking dirty to it
    I'd rather be riding.....

I'm going to work on getting some stickers made. Ever since this turd knock off exhaust hit the market we are getting bombarded with requests for Racefit stickers and foot peg elimination brackets. It appears that some people will do anything to perpetrate owning a Racefit pipe. No doubt the very same ones that talked all that shit about them too. I wonder how long it will take before someone buys those pipes and puts a Racefit sticker on them and they start showing up on Ebay as "Racefit pipes" at about a $200 savings?
    Last edited by Hammy; 02-21-2008 at 10:17 AM.

Independent Forum supporter! I believe in and support forums that are owned by and supported by riders. Forums life blood is honest and open dialog, and fair banner pricing for vendors so they can pass the savings onto the members!

I'm going to work on getting some stickers made. Ever since this turd knock off exhaust hit the market we are getting bombarded with requests for Racefit stickers and foot peg elimination brackets. It appears that some people will do anything to perpetrate owning a Racefit pipe. No doubt the very same ones that talked all that shit about them too. I wonder how long it will take before someone buys those pipes and puts a Racefit sticker on them and they start showing up on Ebay as "Racefit pipes" at about a $200 savings?
    hey hammy i spoke with a guy at the local bike night over here who happened to be an englishman...lol

well he claims to either be the friend of THE racefit guy or that his k7 was the bike the system was designed on.. i dont remember..

either way he said something to the effect that the racefit pipes were hand made. Is this true... IMHO makes my pipe that much cooler
    -Alex

k6 1000 Red/Black

Racefit Growler
    PC III usb
    HID Hi & Low 30K pink
    .... uuuuhhh other stuff

Oh yes. Racefit pipes are all made by hand, never stamped out or mass produced. Obviously, on a Growler the bends are done by a mandrel bender. They are also made out of commercially pure grade 1 Ti. Even the perforated baffle is grade 1 Ti. Lots of companies offer a titanium pipe. Next to none are using grade 1 Ti. Ducati for example uses grade 4 Ti in their after market Corse race system.

Oh yes. Racefit pipes are all made by hand, never stamped out or mass produced. Obviously, on a Growler the bends are done by a mandrel bender. They are also made out of commercially pure grade 1 Ti. Even the perforated baffle is grade 1 Ti. Lots of companies offer a titanium pipe. Next to none are using grade 1 Ti. Ducati for example uses grade 4 Ti in their after market Corse race system.
    awesome
    -Alex

k6 1000 Red/Black

Racefit Growler
    PC III usb
    HID Hi & Low 30K pink
    .... uuuuhhh other stuff

Learned CPR so he could make out with choking fat women and not get sued. Vaxene's Avatar

to the original post......i want me some stickers......

Scott

RIP Darren Bennett AKA "Flea"
    May 30, 1982 - December 6, 2005

RIP Brett Boswell AKA "Outlaw"
    RIP Corey Buhler
    RIP Roy Leitz

Death is only a destination after riding the twisties of life.

I refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death.

Facebook

Sportbike Track Gear Ext 210

Are you sporting your Gixxer Nation decals yet?
    Get your Site Supporter Red R and get 2 Decals!

one question is the growler exhaust can really empty and it has only a carbon sleeve on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pboy View Post
    one question is the growler exhaust can really empty and it has only a carbon sleeve on it?
    is got a small baffle.... it is loud but good loud....
    -Alex

k6 1000 Red/Black

Racefit Growler
    PC III usb
    HID Hi & Low 30K pink
    .... uuuuhhh other stuff

+ Post New Thread